Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hi I'm Nina and I'm a freshman this year! Yay I'm sooo happy. Even though I miss summer, I love high school. This is my first year doing the Gifted and Talented program and I love it so far. I can't wait to start the 20% Project! Don't know what I'll do, but I'm thinking of writing a song. The highlight of my summer was going to Wild Wood. I love the beach so much and I went swimming in the ocean everyday.

Likes:
  • I love to listen to music. My favorite singer is Adele.
  • Chocolate and anything blue raspberry flavored is my favorite food.
  • I love to play tennis.
  • If you didn't notice, I love animal prints and GLITTER!
  • I love to read. My favorite series are the Hunger Games, Maximum Ride, and Pretty Little Liars.
  • Pink is my favorite color(but anything bright and happy I like too).
  • I love to act. Here are the plays and musicals I've been in: Annie Jr., Willy Wonka Jr., Once Upon a Mattress, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, and Cinderella.
  • I love animals(I have a dog named Polly and a cat named Selene).
  • I like to cook.
  • I love to sing.
Dislikes:
  • I'm scared of bugs unless there butterflies.
  • I don't like mushrooms, olives, and grape flavored candy.
  • I'm not into movies that much.
  • I am not a morning person.
  • Black is my least favorite color.
  • I don't like fighting.
  • I don't like mean people.
  • I don't like talking in front of people and presenting.
  • I don't like scary books, but I like scary movies.
  • I don't really like musical theater songs.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nina! I love your blog! Great animal print and glitter font, and I know you love those things from reading your post :) I can't wait to check out more of your work later on! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nina, love your blog! You should post about our YouTube video, lol! : )
    Best BFF Friends Forever! : )

    -Hailey Weiss

    ReplyDelete