Friday, October 26, 2012

My 20 Percent Project

Today we have to talk about our 20 Percent Project. I'm going to make a website about music. I was thinking of writing about different genres of music, but now I'm thinking if I want to write about how music affects your personality and how you act. I choose this topic because music is my life and I love it.  Some things I need is an I pad(or a computer),  subjects(I am hoping I can do a test on people how music changes their mood), and music. Some roadblocks that might get in the way with my project is the baracuda web filter because if I want to look up something it might be blocked. Also, if I don't have enough people, I won't have accurate results for my project. Some people who can help me in my project are my friends(they can be test subjects), Mr. Pinto and Mr. Taylor(the music teachers), and the psychology teacher. I you want to find more information about my project click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment